Decide when you'd like to visit Lisbon by checking these seasonal weather details:
- Rainfall amounts to 710 millimeters (28 inches) per year, and follows the Mediterranean pattern, in fact, it is abundant in autumn and winter.
- Winter, from December to February, is mild: the average temperature in January is 11.5 °C (52.5 °F). Daytime temperatures are generally mild.
- Spring, from March to May, is mild, with some periods of bad weather, which become rare by the second half of April.
- Summer, from June to mid-September, is warm and sunny. Sometimes, there may still be spring-like weather, a little cool.
- Autumn, from mid-September to November, is initially warm and sunny, then it gradually becomes milder.